Phd Student For Participation In The Development Of The Crisp-Cas Mouse Model Of Genetically Defined Pain M/F
Reference : ICS - PhD
Publication de l'offre : 7 mars 2017
The IGBMC is currently recruiting a PhD student to undertake a 3 years of research training within the framework of the European Commission sponsored Marie-Curie European Training Network, PAIN-net. The post will be situated in the Mouse Clinical Institute (ICS-MCI: www.ics-mci.fr).
- Participation in the creation & characterisation of mouse model(s), specific to the project
- Familiarisation with mouse colony management
- Behavioural Assays
- Neurophysiology and neuropathology studies
- Scientific reporting of project Deliverable(s).
- Secondments at Yale University (USA), Institute Carlo Besta & CF Consulting (Milan) & Neurosciences Technologies (Barcelona)
- Learning capacity for: Ethics, Project Management, Presentation of results
- Degree in Medicine, Biology, Biotechnology or in a similar domain such as informatics and /or engineering.
- Strong interest in Biomedical Research.
- Proof of scientific excellence.
Compétences & aptitudes souhaitées
- General knowledge of and interest in animal biology (physiology, anatomy, genetics)
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to work in a team and to invest in group work.
- High level of English: Written, reading & speaking.
- Unrestricted mobility
International candidates only please, send CV, 2 letters of recommendation and written English sample before 01 June 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org